Join North Carolina Bankers Association for a special online Certified Banking Vendor Manager (CBVM) Course starting June 12th, 2019.
✔ THE CERTIFIED ADVANTAGE
- Learn to perform essential cybersecurity functions.
- Address real-world cybersecurity issues and establish solutions.
- Become more efficient and effective with your cybersecurity responsibilities.
- Collaborate with a cybersecurity expert to build material to implement at your institution.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Vendor Breaches, Laws and Regulations
- Information Security Program and Risk Management
- Selection of Vendors
- Ongoing Vendor Management
- Creating a Dynamic Vendor Management Program
- Contract Structuring
- IT Audit and Exam Preparation
If session dates do not work for you, please contact the institute:
Email: email@example.com, Phone: (605)269-0909
If you are interested in being invoiced rather than paying online please use coupon: StateInvoiceMe
By purchasing this certification, you are hereby agreeing to the policies and procedures of the SBS Institute. Click HERE to read and review.
Your cart is empty