Join Virginia Association of Community Banks for the Certified Banking Vendor Manager (CBCM) Onsite Certification -
April 30 - May 1
Location: Virginia Association of Community Banks, 7204 Glen Forest Drive - Suite 101, Richmond VA
Schedule: Day 1 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Day 2 - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
If you prefer to be invoiced, please use coupon code: StateInvoiceMe
If you have questions, please contact SBS Institute by phone or email.
Phone: (605) 269-0909 Email: email@example.com
✔ THE CERTIFIED ADVANTAGE
- Learn to perform essential cybersecurity functions.
- Address real-world cybersecurity issues and establish solutions.
- Become more efficient and effective with your cybersecurity responsibilities.
- Collaborate with a cybersecurity expert to build material to implement at your institution.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Vendor Breaches, Laws and Regulations
- Information Security Program and Risk Management
- Selection of Vendors
- Ongoing Vendor Management
- Creating a Dynamic Vendor Management Program
- Contract Structuring
- IT Audit and Exam Preparation
By purchasing this certification, you are hereby agreeing to the policies and procedures of the SBS Institute. Click HERE to read and review.
Your cart is empty